It’s the beginning of the year and I think we need this “so-long a letter” from me. 😀
I rarely read nor write long posts but was just prompted to read a post sent by a contact few days ago on one of the entrepreneurial groups I’m a partner…so long but read every letter! The theme of the post was “Digital Disruption” The truth is, the world has gone digital…I.e it’s becoming a smart place to live in and to do business as well; so any individual that will not go digital will retrogress is just a better of time! That’s why we at Prolific Global Concepts will be helping entrepreneurs and cooperate organizations acquire digital marketing skills that will help them remain relevant in the marketplace. Also our skill acquisition program will be more flexible this time as we have tag this year of new dawn as our year of “Speedy Accomplishment!” 🔨
✔️You as an individual can now book your convenient time to learn the skill you desire to acquire without needing to wait for a specific date.
✔️For all our products and services we will be needing independent and passionate marketers that can work with us. Details will be unfolded shortly.
✔️ Prolific Stella Initiative is the CRS arm of Prolific Global Concepts, and we really want you to be part of the community service we are doing either by cash or by kind.👌
Just a quick one: You like to know:
*** What problem are we solving?
One of the major problems we help to solve on daily bases is reducing to the minimum the plague of unemployment in any society we (my team and I) find ourselves. No doubt, skill is what sells in the marketplace not just certificate, thus; I have taken it upon myself to raise as many entrepreneurs as possible by training the youth and the women on skill acquisition (skills that they can do with their hands which require little capital to start with) and the good news is that they can actually start with what they have where they are without needing to seek much capital at start.
*** What is our solution?
The power of skill acquisition: how this can help create more jobs opportunities and reduce the rate of crime in the society. My team and I have help trained thousands of youth including teenagers acquire skills that can increase their streams of income without needing to remain a liability to the the society. Digital skill to trade the craft learnt as well is another solution we are giving to the problem of unemployment.
**** And we will be doing more of our give-back program in the aural areas of Nigeria and abroad. Our empowerment program will be touching lives of both the youth and women in our locality that really need a skill to make a living and a different in their community as well. Thus; your support and sponsorship is highly needed. Call 07042521128 to be part of seeing the real change you want to see in our society. (Prolific Global Concepts 0050132642 Union Bank)
✅ Here is a brief report of a few of our activities in 2017: You’ll be glad to know that from the 28 different events we held in 2017, God helped us to inspire and empower a total of 13,478 people (young people and women excluding 140 aged people reached out to via Women of Essence Medical Outreach we were involved in.) as against 2,059 in 2016. Just as Steve Jobs said; “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” Team Prolific Stella are not just trainers but passionate trainers that seek replication of knowledge in their trainees. Our activity was again characterized by awards in recognition of our effort to be part of the positive change we seek… These awards include an international awards from Ireland in recognition of Prolific Stella’s selfless service to humanity. To God alone be all the glory. 🙏🏻
✔️We are always open to partnership in line with our vision and goals… It’s a new dawn for you and I!👍
✔️ So here is a write up on “Self Development Tips” that will help you this year 2018 build capacity to your next level. It’s all about your speedy accomplishment now! 👌
To start with, Bishop David O.Oyedepo has re-emphasized that we should get serious with God to get the best out of 2018. Therefore, be God conscious in everything you do and don’t play with divine direction in all you do. 2018 has started already, be deliberate/intensional about every step you take.
1. Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy them gifts and surprise them with lunch because successful people always give and hardly get, so when you give them, they value the gift a lot. A good example was a guy that presented a gift he made out of waste products to Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija at AYEEN’s event 2017 “Networking with The Giant” that turned a million overnight just by that single act!
2. Get a mentor and follow his/her instructions, and respect the relationship. Never beg your mentor for money or disrespect his or her privacy. No matter the level nor the age of your mentor, respect him/her and you are sure of double portion.
3. Make new positive friends as often as possible and ensure you keep the communication line open. Create a network of friends and not just connections. When I tell people I’ve close to 3,000 contacts on my phone they don’t believe. Hear this: Data is connection and it is money, don’t just keep yours do business with them.
4. Show kindness to everyone. Some small boys today will be big boys tomorrow. The biggest dog in the neighbourhood was once a puppy. And keep the information/secret to yourself.
5. Always plan ahead and be proactive. He that plans the future work less in the future. Remember, Purposeful preparation prevents poor performance.
6. Listen to speeches and messages from great teachers. Both religious and educational.
7. Attend seminars and training on any area you need to improve yourself. Train the trainer, personal development, public speaking, sales etc. I must say that most of the businesses I did in 2017 were got through the connection I made at events I attended.
8. Have the habit of keeping a pen and a writing pad handy because ideas come in the form of flashes. The smallest pen is bigger and better than the biggest brain.
9. Make sure at every point in time you are reading a book. If you spend 20 minutes reading daily, for 52 weeks you would have consumed 1,000,000 words. It’s great for a start, don’t you think?
10. Stay away from television as much as possible. You can watch educational channels. Once in a while a favorite movie. Men with big TV sit in front of them to watch men with big library.
11. Put control over your mouth, never say evil of any man, what you are not certain of should not be said. Say good of all men. Be a career of good news.
12. Always show appreciation for any good deed you received. No matter how small.
13. Always help someone in need. See it as a privilege because if you don’t, someone else will definitely do it better.
14. Have a good relationship with your family. Don’t you know that family is everything?
15. Live a debt free life. What you can’t pay cash for is not your size. Live your size per time.
16. Give out loans that you can part with as gift, so that you don’t destroy your business and relationship.
17. Create legitimate multiple sources of income.
18. Save at least 10 percent of your income.
19. Invest a portion of your income. And be patient to see it grow. If what you have in your hands is not good to be called a harvest then it’s a seed, sow it.
20. Keep a good financial record of all income and expenses, so you won’t ask later “where did my money go”
21. Be involved in community service. Control traffic, free lesson class for students, volunteering, etc. That’s the new cool now!
22. Keep getting better on your daily goals and dream, develop yourself on them and make sure you get to the top 10 % of your industry.
23. Make sure you engage in exercise. It keeps your brain alert and your body fit to enjoy your success. I’m also working on that now.
24. Pray often, and know that for every success, God made it possible.
25. Be serious with God as Bishop David O. Oyedepo as advice us to do. Be deliberate about everything you do and have a profit mentality. I tell you this will keep you going in life if you practice what you just read.
Wishing you the very best this year 2018.
Once again Happy New Year! Keep your connection with Prolific Stella and let’s keep the value business potent. You will be glad you did.