Anywhere I am told to introduce myself formally, I always introduced myself as a professional and proud teacher; because I know my value and the level at which I can affect the world with my pen. Teachers are nation builders.
They help to inculcate knowledge, values and pass morals to the next generation with indefatigable zeal! Most of my friends and people around me wonder why I rhapsodize about this prolific profession even when I am in the midst of other lucrative professions. I simply, say “I’m proud to be a nation builder!”
“World Teacher’s Day has been celebrated on October 5, every year since 1994 to promote and create consciousness of the importance educators in the future of every generation.
This day is observed worldwide to show appreciation and highlight the many contributions of the teaching profession. Many famous writers, researchers, artists, etc… have stated that we all have at least one teacher who changes our lives. Please ensure you appreciate one or two of such in your life.
I will always appreciate Mr. Adedoyin, my English teacher in my SS2 class-he will always stretch me to learn more and to perform better in any task. Coincidentally I also met another Dr. Adedoyin in my university days who has also impacted generously into me in every areas of life: academically, socially, and spiritually also in mutual understanding.
Today now, he is one of my good clients that have being consistent with my products-Prolific Products. “ Thanks you so much for crossing my path sirs”. I may not be able to mention names again but I appreciate all the wonderful teachers that have crossed my path. “A big Thank you to you all, you are the best!”
These are a few quotes for all those who want to make a different in this noble profession. Enjoy it:
- “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” ― Joyce Meyer.
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ― William Arthur Ward.
- “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” ― Charles Kuralt.
- “When you study great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.” ― William Glasser.
- “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” ― Solomon Ortiz.
- “The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.” ― Ally Carter.
- “What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.” ― Karl A. Menninger.
- “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” ― Henry Adams.
- “You can’t stop a teacher when they want to do something. They just do it.” ― J.D. Salinger.
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” ― Albert Einstein .
- “A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.” ― Ruth Beechick.
- “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” ― Mark Van Doren.
- “True patience is grounded in wisdom & compassion.” ― Allan Lokos.
- “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.” ― Helen Caldicott
- “The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity.” ―Robert Brault.
If you are also in this profession as I am; from the above quote which one do you exhibit? You need to repackage your to give the best you can give. The future of those children lays in your hands. Don’t rubbish it. Thank you for reading through. Stella Adu
BBM PIN: 55856866
Linked: Adu Stella Prolificstella
About me https://about.me/stella.adu .