Today being Nigeria Independent Day, I thought of what to share today and I concluded that most of us still need to be more patriotic in our approach to our beloved fatherland, Nigeria as there is no place like home. No matter the way we think things can never be in their normal shapes; we also need to take a new leaf as change is the only thing that is permanent in life.
Over time, I tell people that a man that cannot change is not fit to life because life itself is subject to change as God alone is the Unchangeable but guess what He changes the situation of his children because he knows that advancement in life is a product of change!
Nigeria is a beautiful country with beautiful people. However some people are the opposite of what it is. If you really want this celebration of 51st Independent Day to be worth living then you need to turn a new leaf in the way we do those things you think “does not matter”. I have listed below simple ways to be a good citizen to make this independent day a memorable one in Nigeria and in your own life as well.
Simple ways to be a good citizen
- Be honesty and trust worthy.
- Always take up the job of a volunteer when you are in position to be of help to the betterment of the society.
- Be positive about the way you think about this nation.
- Don’t always wait for people to tell you to do the right thing if you already know the right thing to be done.
- Be a positive contributor to the good of Nigeria.
- Follow rules and regulations.
- Respect the right the right of others.
- Be informed about the world around you.
- Leverage on your connections to make a different in your society.
- Don’t try to blame anybody for your failure or misfortune.
- Respect the property of others.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Be compassionate.
- Encourage good and hard work.
- Always strive to make a little different.
- Be a good neighbour and Friend.
- Protect the environment always.Thank you for reading through. Happy Independent good citizens of Nigeria!
BBM PIN: 55856866
Linked: Adu Stella Prolificstella
About me https://about.me/stella.adu .