Peace is said to be the absent of war in a country or an area. No one desires peace and supports violence at the same time. The role of the individual cannot be overemphasized in making sure that the only thing that is valuable to as a nation is peace not violence. Thus, let’s talk peace, vote peace and allow peace to reign this season. Remember that your franchise is your right, your voice, your power; do it right to be right!
Together we can make things happen while doing the right thing…
- “If you are driven by fear, anger or pride; nature will force you to compete. If you are guided by courage, awareness, tranquility and peace; nature will serve you.”
- One individual can begin a movement that turns the tide of history. Martin Luther King in the civil rights movement, Mohandas Ganhi in India, Nelson Mandela in South Africa are examples of people standing up with courage and non-violence to bring about needed changes. Jack Canfield
- The true Change is this Peace Campaign that you start the change that you desire.
- Remember that Peace is the fore-runner of prosperity.
- “Courageous people do not fear forgiving for the sake of peace” – Nelson Mandela
- “If everyone demanded peace instead of another TV set, then there’d be peace”
- “Peace is a fulltime job. It’s protecting civilians, overseeing elections, and disarming ex-combatants. Peace, like war, must be waged.” – George Clooney
- “If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies” – Archbishop Tutu
- “The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war.” – Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- “I dream of an Africa which is in peace with itself” – Nelson Mandela
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace” – Jimi Hendrix
- “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding” – Albert Einstein
- “Peace is always beautiful” – Walt Whitman
- “Peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “Peace is the only battle worth waging” – Albert Camus
- “If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal” – John Lennon
Thus, anywhere you find yourself, be a peace maker and prosperity and favour will follow you.
Thank you for reading. Stella Adu
BBM PIN: 55856866
Linked: Adu Stella Prolificstella
About me https://about.me/stella.adu